Ben Kulas <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> > A good buddy of mine in RI flies part time for a local charter airline,
with
> > major puddle-jumper experience, but whenever she heads for VT or ME to
ski,
> > she drives.
>
> Would she be game for Chic-chocs or Newfoundland??  I'll put in $20 bucks
for
> gas and a coffee & donuts!

You cheapskate!  The operating costs of even a 4-place (read 2-people +
gear) Cherokee won't come close to being coverd by a Jackson, or even a
Franklin on a trip to the Gaspe. What's more, I don't think she wants to get
hit by lighting in the process!

BTW:  Where's the nearest puddle-jumper airport to the parc, and how do you
plan to get from the airport to the trailhead? I'm sure such things could be
arranged, given enough planning. Be prepared to open your wallet (or borrow
your brother's gold card.) Flying in small planes ain't cheap. Think of it
as taking a cab instead of the bus.

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop