> From: Stewart Kriss <[log in to unmask]>

> I think liftline lodge is their motel like building across the road from
> the main base.I think it was one of the original lodging buildings..they
> use it as their economy priced housing...they house some of their foreign
> born workers

Stratton has brought in Jamaican workers to do custodial work.  On two
occasions I've observed the ladies swabbing the men's room while there were
folk using the urinals and other facility.  I know it's me and my Iowa
upbringing but, gosh, it makes me nervous.

So I had to ask where they were from.  I don't think they meant Jamaica,
Vermont.

JMK
--
"Frisian is a piece o' cake after that."
Dana Dorsett 27 August 2001