Bob, etc.

I'd like to hike up Snake Mtn.!!!  And I'll drag Jim along, so that's 3
... anyone else?

As for a Community Service Project, a good place to start looking might be
United Way of Chittenden County.  They might be able to hook us up with a
non-profit org. which could use some computer expertise.  I'd be happy to
make contact with them, IF we come up with a group of committed persons
and an area of interest (web page development, database development, etc.)

I'd say we need 3-5 people working on a project (minimum).  And we'd need
a skillset defined to help match us with the needs of the customer.  I
guess we need to know what kind of committment people are willing to make
(# hrs/week for how long?).

Joy  :)