does saturday sept 29 sound good to everyone interested?

do we want to hike in the morning, afternoon or eveining?

hike is suitable for all age levels (can invite csfac and there faimlies)

it only takes about 3 hours round trip plus 1/2 hour to drive there
depneding on traffic. So an evening trip would start late afternoon
really.

Be Cool,
        Bob E.