My vault is smaller than your current one...you probably don't need to visit me, but are welcome to.  Nanette
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Dencie L. Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Friday, September 07, 2001 3:54 PM
    Subject: Vault Improvements

    Good Afternoon:
    I am looking to take a road trip to visit your vault.  We will be upgrading our vault shelving and I am interested on how you do it. Specifically how your vault is set up, the type of shelving and the different applications, survey plats, vital records etc. etc.

    I have a small vault 10' x 12'.  I think I want to look into lateral mobile shelving to replace my 6 filing cabinets.

    Also need ideas on a new card index filing cabinet, I was given a quote today of $ 1,600 for a 15 PLASTIC drawer cabinet with wooden fronts.  Ouch........

    I really appreciate any response you have.

    Thank you.

                                                                Dencie

    --

    Dencie L. Mitchell