  From: Dencie L. Mitchell
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 4:00 PM
  Subject: Vault Improvements

  Good Afternoon:
  I am looking to take a road trip to visit your vault.  We will be upgrading our vault shelving and I am interested on how you do it. Specifically how your vault is set up, the type of shelving and the different applications, survey plats, vital records etc. etc.

  I have a small vault 10' x 12'.  I think I want to look into lateral mobile shelving to replace my 6 filing cabinets.

  Also need ideas on a new card index filing cabinet, I was given a quote today of $ 1,600 for a 15 PLASTIC drawer cabinet with wooden fronts.  Ouch........

  I really appreciate any response you have.

  Thank you.

                                                              Dencie

  --

  Dencie L. Mitchell