Hello all!

  Just a quick note in reference to the movie night. I scheduled the CC
Theater for Oct 26 (that would be a friday) from 7 to closing. Closing is
supposedly 10:00, but last year the janitor was kind enough to not kick us
out, in fact I think he stayed and watched part of the movie :)

I'm going to jot down my suggestions for this years movies selection, just
to get things rolling...

1)The Thirteenth Floor
2)Gattaca

Here are my selections of DVD's (that I would watch again and again :)
1)Independence Day (special edition with alot of neat extra scenes that
  weren't even in the movie theater version)
2)Men In Black (haven't had a chance to watch yet)
3)Conspiracy Theory
4)Wargames

and of course I always suggest,.... Star Trek!!!! One year, I know we're
going to watch it... :)  I have 3 and 6 on DVD.

Thats all I have time for right now..
Hope to hear some contributions soon !

-Bridget 'studying into the wee hours' Zurn (Your exhausted VP)

---Caitlin wrote... --
Hey everyone,

we (the cssa) may be eligible for some sort of funding (!) from the
dean which I am going to talk to him about tomorrow. SO if anything comes
to mind that we really need cash for, let me know what you think of... but
I was thinking, how about we get our own web site domain and host it where
we can have a database, you know, before there's icecapades in hades?

I was thinking www.uvmcssa.org  does that sounnd good?

Otherwise lets see NEXT thursday at 7:00 Leslie Damon will give her talk
about "What CS job your personality is really suited for" It was great
last year and I'm going again. I haven't made a general announcement yet
because we don't know until tomorrow what room it'll be in.

Also we're working on a movie night for later in the month so bring on the
movie suggestions! I know that Bridget booked the CC theatre so we can
watch 2 to 3 movies in an evening depending on the length of them. I
forget what the date is, Bridget?

Anyway hihi I am busy too but just wanted to check in with everyone.
Notice I made no mention of current events at all. =)

-Caitlin 'hacking cough' Coughlin, cssa prez