Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:10:45 -0400
From: "Bengtsson, Louise" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Teaching Jobs (CS&A on-campus information session)

Dear Robert Erickson,

I have sent along some helpful information for students who maybe interested
in teaching in an independent school.

Carney, Sandoe & Associates is an educational recruitment firm that places
teachers and administrators in private, independent schools across the U.S.
and overseas.  We have placed over 8,500 teachers and administrators in
independent schools since 1977.  CS&A has thousands of positions available
in all primary and secondary subjects each year.  All fees are paid by the
hiring school, services are free to the candidate and teacher certification
is not necessary.

CS&A will be holding an information session at University of Vermont in the
Living-Learning Rm. # E170, October 15th between 7:00pm-8:00pm.  If you are
interested in conducting a
30 min. interview October 16th, please submit your resume to Career Service
by Friday, October 12th,

Please visit our website at www.CarneySandoe.com or if you have any further
questions contact our Director of Recruitment at
[log in to unmask] or call toll-free at 800-225-7986.

Please feel free to forward this message to students you think may be
interested in teaching.

Thank you for your help,

Louise Bengtsson
Recruitment Associate