Hi everyone,

I just want to underscore Caitlin's comments:  I also attended Leslie's talk
last year, and it was truly OUTSTANDING.  Leslie is articulate,
well-organized, and experienced.  She knows of what she speaks!!

The talk was interesting, informative, provocative, and lots of fun.

If you have the time (and if not, try really hard to make some), I highly
recommend this.  Besides, Caitlin's not lying about the food, either.

Best,

Alison