We are extending our 10% off Sale! Herbal Marijuana Alternative Also, for a limited time you can get these other FREE OFFERS! 1. Free Pipe with every Kathmandu order. 2. Capillaris Herba absolutely FREE with your order of Kathmandu 2.0 or any Combo/Intro Offer! This is a bonus worth $65.00. 3. Your own Personal Hookah, Pipe and Capillaris Herba absolutely FREE when you order our Ultimate Intro Offer. Kathmandu 2 is New and Improved! 20X More Potent Marijuana Alternative. Lots of other herbal Remedies Available! Place your order NOW!: Call (617) 825-4555 or Email [log in to unmask] with the words SEND-SITE in the subject and we will send you to our Online Catalog. For your 10% off use the Promo Code: KATHDOC [log in to unmask] with the words: "HERBA-MONEY" in the Subject> To be removed from this Kathmandu Update Newsletter, email [log in to unmask] with the word: REMOVE in the Subject.