Can you suggest a couple journals for me please?  I have a couple faculty
members who have decided not to publish a particular report in a research
journal as this qualitative descriptive study and subsequent model are more
appropriate for other sources. Can any of you suggest journals focused on
caregivers of the elderly at home or those individuals having to make
decisions on stages of care. I think they desire journals with consumers as
an audience but I also suggested a focus on case managers or gerontological
social work.

'Generations' or 'Modern Maturity' come to mind but do you have other
suggestions?  A journal rather than a newsletter please.

Thanks very much,
Marilyn

Marilyn E. Hall
Health Sciences Librarian
Library & Information Access                            Phone: (619) 594-5864
San Diego State University                              Fax:  (619) 594-0719
5500 Campanile Drive                                    Email:  [log in to unmask]
San Diego, CA, 92182-8050