I tried sending to MedLib-L some Word and Excel files of flyers,
games/contests and questionnaire, etc. I am offering during
the month of October to promote National Medical Librarians Month,
but I was not aware that this list would not accept attachments.
If any of you would like for me to send my promotions as attachments
to you as an individual, just let me know and I will send it to you
directly.  Thanks and "Happy National Medical Librarians Month"!!
One file is named BookWormContest....don't let that scare you with
all the computer viruses.  It is just a flyer about guessing how many Book
Worms
(gummie worms) are in a jar.

Lynn
Lynn Powell
Halifax Regional Medical Center
Medical Library
250 Smith Church Road
Roanoke Rapids, NC  27870

Phone:  252-535-8668
Fax:  252-535-8595
Email:  [log in to unmask]

"Patients First" through excellence and compassion
for all of our customers, employees, and the community

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender at
the above address/telephone number.
THANK YOU.