I am needing 4 pages from the Joint Commission Executive Briefing on the
Patient Safety Standard:  Designing Safer Health Care Systems.  This is a
publication that goes along with a course that is being held around the
country this year.  I need  the Joint Commission Resources pages 92-95
today.  If anyone has it and can fax it please let me know.  We can pay if
necessary.  Thank you!!

Martha Pedigo, Librarian
Gateway Health System
Health Science Library
Clarksville, Tn 37043
Fax:  931-221-2247
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.