This is an attachment of an ad I would like posted in the next edition of
Med-Lib.  Please confirm if possible that you will be able to post this and
if there is a date it will be sent out.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at the number below.

Thank-you.

Lisa C. Fried, MA
Coordinator, Credentialing and Professional Recognition
Medical Library Association
Suite 1900, 65 East Wacker Place
Chicago, IL 60601-7298
Phone: 312-419-9094 x28  Fax: 312-419-8950
E-mail: [log in to unmask] -or- <http://www.mlanet.org>

Plan to celebrate National Medical Librarians Month in October 2001!
"Medical Librarians--your link to quality information"

Plan to attend MLA's 2002 Annual Meeting "Big D," in Dallas, Texas, May
17-23, at the Adam's Mark Hotel