Hello!

I have a patron who is serving on a panel addressing the future of primary care.  She has asked me to see if I can find non-USA models for primary care.  She is interested in primary care for all ages.  I have done a search of the literature, but was wondering if anyone had any hints for where to go for info on this.  Thanks.

Deborah Gilbert, MLS, AHIP, Director
Learning Resources
Children's National Medical Center
111 Michigan Ave, NW
Washington, DC  20010
202-884-3195 voice
202-884-5318 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.