Has any one ever had a problem with the Audio Digest Company? We have never dealt with them before this year, and have been trying to subscribe to their Psychiatry audio tapes for almost a year. First it was just taking a while. Then they lost the PO. We re-ordered in August, and have not heard again.

I can't quite figure out if it is our business office, or the company. Also, I asked my subscription agent if they ever worked with this type of subscription product, but the sale rep never got back to me.   Do any libraries subscribe through an agency?

Thanks for any insight you can share.

Beti

Beti Horvath, MLS
Mid-Hudson Forensic Psychiatric Center