ILL: Arthritis Care & Research Would anyone be able to fax or email a copy of the following article today?

Matteson EL, Fabry DA, Facer GW, Beatty CW, Driscoll CL, Strome SE, McDonald TJ.
Open trial of methotrexate as treatment for autoimmune hearing loss.
Arthritis Rheum. 2001 Apr;45(2):146-50.

This is actually in Arthritis Care & Research (the volume and issue number
are correct for this title), a title absorbed by Arthritis and Rheumatism.
I've tried unsuccessfully to obtain it through DOCLINE. Nobody seems to have kept this issue.

We are willing to pay up to $20.00. We are also a FREESHARE library - CAUZPO.

Thanks so  much,
--
Liz Gnerre, Director of Library Services
House Ear Institute