From: Nick Malczyk [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 1:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Lost Ski Areas

I stumbled upon the NELSAP website tonight and started checking out many of
the lost ski areas throughout New England.  Hopefully someone can answer a
question of mine.  What's the name of the lost ski area you can see near
Exit 4 on I-89 when driving south?  Is that Pinnacle?  Perhaps Steve Kijak
and Kathleen Bauman can help answer this question since I saw that you
contributed some information for Pinnacle.

Nick