On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Gary Crofton wrote:

> Ok - got my new Volkl Explosives on the way, and need some new bindings.
> Thinking either G3s, Hammerheads, or Superloops.  G3s run ~~ $150,
> Hammerheads ~~ $200, and 2000 edition Superloops ~ $ 60.  Thoughts guys?

I'm having the same issue. Probably will just end up mounting them with
my superloops on a wide cutting board riser ('loops T-nutted to the
riser).  These skis are nearly as wide as the wide end of the superloop so
I figure a wide 4 or 6 screw pattern will be pretty bomb proof. I'm
considering the VP-II or maybe even the 7tm for my regular tele mount.

Jerm