On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Bruno deBiasi wrote:

> Hmmm, there's an idea. ;^) As previously discussed, a pair of shorties
> for hiking around is possible. Or the table saw. What's the status of
> the Corona board? Has it met Mr. Sawtooth yet?

I think it's in a basement in Rochester NY. She may be trading it in for a
sweet pair of Mtn Dew shaped skis my brother Josh won.

You might want to look into Karhu Sweepers. They're basically wide
skiblades with a snowshoe binding and skins attached.
http://www.karhu.com/images/sweeper_back.jpg
I think they're 120's though, which may be a little too long for
snowboarding. They look shorter than that in the picture though.

Jerm