On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Marc Chrusch wrote:
> http://naclassics.com/climbs/whitney/beta.htm

Nice site. I especially like how they put the Nose and Salathe Wall in
the "lowland rock" category. Heck, with all that climbing last summer I
only ticked one and a half off the 50 classics. Got a long way to go..

So how bout it? Whitney's only a 10-12 hour drive from SLC right? I'll
snag a dirt cheap Vegas flight .. you pick me up there. Acclimatize for a
day or two at the portal, then blitz it :)

Have you ever done Royal Arches?

Jerm