On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Skip King wrote:

> Don't get so technical.  It's wordplay.  You're basically looking at
> one incredibly complex compound adjective.  It isn't the steepest,
> nor the longest, nor the widest.  It is the steepest longest widest

Not to get techinical, buy by that definition, any trail rated expert is
also the steepestwidestlongest... These are the kind of ads I miss. Ever
since ASC bought Killington there has been a lack of vicousness between
their advertising. I always enjoyed it, it was like McDonalds vs Burger
King.

Jerm