Ben K. wrote:

> Wax.

That's what we did at Jay - take the boards to the shop for a quick
rip-off, I mean wax, job. The wax helped, as did rising temps later in
day.

> But why would you be skiing anything but the steeps in the first place???

What_you_said. In getting from the lifts to the steeps, though, the
boards didn't slide. Slowshoes would have been faster (maybe) and
certainly prettier than our inch along method.

-Bruno