CJ Nelson <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Must be a joke.  Compare skiing to ice climbing.  Give
> me a break.

But this _is_ New England, after all, the land of lift-served tilted skatin'
rinks! :-)

>He doesn't sound very family freindly
> either.  Of course we know nobody on this list learned
> to ski with their families - heaven forbid -.  You
> just pop into the scene an instant pontificating
> expert like that jerk Stevens.

Yep, that's how he probably learned how to ski- at the X-treem Skool of
X-treeem' BS Artistry. (You can probably get a degree from that school for
$99.99 online. Always wanted an XSX-BS-A after my name- seems so...
credentialed! :-)

Who is Stuart Stevens, anyway, and why would anyone care what he thinks?
(Even if he is correct on some points, like where the real profits are in a
lot of ski area development.)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop