Ok folks, time to start committing.  It looks like the most popular trip is
for 4 days skiing at Jay-Orford-Sutton-OwlsHead (ie: the original plan) so
we will leave things as they have been.

However, we have three new lodging options now given vacancy  limitations.
Please place your final vote via backchannel with me at a new address I've
created for this purpose:

with the favoured option (1, 2 or 3),  the likelihood of your attendance
(confirmed, out,  on the fence), and the potential number of attendees
coming with you.  All packages are ski/stay/eat for the duration of your
trip.

Option #1: Owls Head Auberge

4 nights (Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat) with skiing occurring on Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun of the
MLK weekend (the 3rd weekend in January).

Option #2:  Owls Head Auberge/North Troy Inn

3 nights (Thu-Fri-Sat) with skiing occurring in Quebec on Fri-Sat-Sun of the
MLK weekend (3rd weekend in January), plus spending Sun night at the North
Troy Inn/ skiing at Jay on Mon.

Option #3: Auberge Estremont:

4 nights (Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun) with skiing occurring on Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon of the
*2nd* weekend in January.  This package includes highly upgraded
accomodations, and unlimited use of a free shuttle bus/outdoor pool/jacuzzis
etc.  for the five total days (ie: the Thu through Mon) including the bus
travelling as far into Vermont as we direct to pick up the group and return
them at the commencment and conclusion of the trip.  Cost *may* be around
$10-15/day extra for this option.  However, the deal I'm negotiating is
about 40% of the regular list price.

Please vote by Friday.

Leigh