Matt Reagan <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Following Dana's advice on this and other forums (there's a Dorsett
> admiration society forming, dont'cha know?)

Can I join? Are there dues involved? :-)

But for the record, there's  dana-detractor society too, on the
(con)decender forum, not that you'd ever need to go there. Somebody (and I
think I know who) posted some flamebait there posing as me, which really
sucked. This is the second time in a year that this happend on that forum. I
only got wind of it this AM via backchannel emails, but I posted a response
this PM.

For the curious, the relavent thread is at:

http://pub5.ezboard.com/fdescenderchatdescendertalk.showMessageRange?topicID
=901.topic&start=1&stop=20

(Now tell me, does the guy going by "Dana" come even close? Doesn't even
rise to the level of parody in my book, but I'm obviously biased. :-)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop