Jeremy Malczyk <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> You might want to look into Karhu Sweepers. They're basically wide
> skiblades with a snowshoe binding and skins attached.
> http://www.karhu.com/images/sweeper_back.jpg

That's the Karhu Meta. They're pretty short- I used to have some snowshoes
that may have been both longer and narrower than these. Bundling it together
with snowshoe bindings is apt marketing.

> I think they're 120's though, which may be a little too long for
> snowboarding. They look shorter than that in the picture though.

Also- they're edgeless, hardly a snowboard for anything but soft snow! The
specs live at:

http://www.karhu.com/gear/product.php3?id=99

dana

_____________ ________ __