JJ,
Check out this site, http://www.shelter-systems.com/outfiter-tents.htm.
They have some yurts, (tell the zoning administrator it's a geodesic
tent).  They have a 14' diameter 7' high at $620 and go up to a 30'
diameter 11' high 706 sq' for $1900.

Cabela's also has canvas walled outfitter tents that have a cutout for
a stovepipe and will accomodate a wood burning stove,
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/Pod/00/58/69/p005869hz01.jpg
a 10'x12' model starts at about $500.  I've seen these tents used by
summer camps and with proper care they will last quite a few years.

JJ