I have the issue and will fax to you now.

Dennis Ritchey
Kaiser Permanente
Downey, CA

[log in to unmask] on 10/23/2001 11:08:00 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]@Internet
cc:      (bcc: Dennis C Ritchey/CA/KAIPERM)
Subject:        Need missing pages from Clin Infect Dis

Hi Medlibbers,

A user has given me an article which is missing pages and I need to try to
obtain those pages.  From Clinical Infectious Diseases, 1998;26:pages needed
are: 812, 814, 816, 818, 820, 822, 824, 826, 828, 830, 832, 834 and 836.
Could someone fax these?  We can pay up to $10.00.  Please let me know
before faxing to avoid duplication.

Thank you in advance.

Tonia

Tonia Harris
Research Librarian
Premier Inc.
Charlotte, NC
(704)733-5527
(704)733-4192 fax

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify the Sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
it from your computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.