This spring the Palmer School of Library & Information Science is offering our Health Sciences Sources and Services course at our Manhattan location.  Our spring semester runs January 22-May 9.  For a complete listing of our courses, as well as admissions information, visit our website at www.liu.edu/palmer, or contact Evangeline Booth, [log in to unmask].

LIS 607 Health Sciences Sources and Services, Th, 6:30-8:30
Examines health science reference tools, both print and electronic. Includes study of the National Library of Medicine, and health science professional organizations and their publications. Specific attention is given to access to Medline through PubMed and Internet Grateful Med. The literature and resources for consumer health information, medical terminology, and Internet resources will be explored.

-
Did you know the Palmer School has a Manhattan Campus?
Complete the entire MLS program in NYC!
Evangeline Booth
Program Director, Manhattan Campus
212-998-2680