TOdd

From: Jay Pesci <[log in to unmask]>

Any flat-footed listers out there?  I've been told that I have 2 flat feet,
one flatter than the other.  So my orthopod suggested arch supports to
allieve back/side pain, and to provide support.  I use them daily, and they
appear to help.  Question for the list is, has anyone ever used arch
supports while skiing, and what were the results?  I guess the alternative
is to have my boots worked on.  I have a pair of Nordica 881's, maybe 12
years old, and I'm wondering if they can be worked to a better, more
supportive fit.  Overall the boots are in good shape, warm and generally
comfy.  Toward the end of the ski day, however, I get some serious back/side
pain which seems to be attributable to my flat-footedness.  I think the
course of action is to try the arch supports, and if it's still a problem,
go to a boot guy.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks

Jay-flatfootedflatlander-Pesci