On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Scott Braaten wrote:

> 6-12 inches by Saturday night would be really surprising.  I have looked at
> that snowforecast site before and it tends to be true...but I cannot see a
> foot of snow falling this weekend.  2-5 inches would be more like it...its
> still skiable though...maybe.

I came up with that just by adding up the green spots (which, afaik,
represent 2-4 inches of snowfall in a time period) over the Greens.
That would be the amount that falls, not necessarily the amount that
sticks. 6-12 is wishful thinking, but dreams can come true.

One nice thing about snow-forecast.com is that it accounts for elevation
changes, whereas intellicast seems to treat all of Vermont as the same
elevation. So intellicast will often predict all rain, whereas
snow-forecast.com will show rain in the valleys and snow on the ridges.