FYI - Auberge Estrimont website

-----Original Message-----
From: Leigh Daboll [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 1:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Swampfest III Decision Time

I'm waiting for more input from the list, although I have had a pretty good
response so far.  So far, everyone who has committed except two people have
preferred option #3 (Auberge Estrimont).  I'm therefore leaning toward
pursuing that option.  In other words, it looks like we may be moving a
little bit upscale here as well (somewhat of a surprise).  However, I do not
have a final committment on the price yet.  If it is too pricey,  I have a
couple other similar lodging options to explore at Sutton.  In any event, it
looks as though SF III  will definitely occur on the second weekend of
January due to space and vacancy limitations.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.

To unsubscribe, visit