Jeremy Malczyk wrote:

> For clandestine mission in the northern Vermont forest. Location not TBA,
> manpower needed to cut glades and/or construct winter lodgings.

Gee, and I thought weekend gardening meant put the veggie garden away
for the winter and take down a few more trees in the back 40 for
firewood.

Your tel. numbers are noted and if the SU is up for a drive, I will
phone tonight.

Will the mission continue on Sunday, or is it Saturday only?

-Brunohavechainsawloppersandhandsawreadytogo