Jason Ross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>[snip]
>  The supermodels were intended to be ridden longer than a freestyle
>board, a frontier is intended to be ridden at the same length as a
>freestyle board (more or less).  If you liked a 168 supermodel, I
>wouldn't go any bigger on a frontier.

>A frontier may not be the best thing for riding trees, but it will excel
>at high speed carving.  Why not keep the supermodel as your tree board
>and use the frontier as your cruising board?
>[snip]

I'm definitely keeping the Supermodel.  Despite it's length, it's very
quick from edge to edge, and superb in the trees.  Your thoughts are
my plans: Frontier for hard, groomed conditions; Supermodel for everything
else.  (I now think the Supermodel is a better all-arounder than the
Frontier;
the Cascade would be a good replacement but why throw out the Supermodel
when it's in good shape and works well).

Carlos Albuerne