Todd Fisher <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Anyway the toe box
> accepts any cable with hooks and also has a cool pin insert for climbing.
> He's telling me that they sell the toe box and riser for $90 before the
> season starts,  but would sell a batch for less.
>
> comments ?  interest ?

I'd be in if it got down to $50-60.  Too many other nice toys to test first
though.  This beastie has been around in some form or another for about 3
years, but only last year did it see any sort of market release. Never laid
eyes on it myself, probably won't until/unless they get their distribution
act together.

BTW: Notice that Rainey Designs has pulled back from distribution, is only
selling direct now?  Could mean the demise of year-end steals on
SuperLoops.(My last 2 pair were $50/pr.)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__(    Tele till you drop