There is a Russian firm or was, Svetlana I believe,  that manufactures
vacuum tubes. You might check for an outlet in your area.

You might also try to contact some of the local audiophiles who still use
vacuum tube systems for the better sound quality, or amateur or ham radio
operators who still use
vacuum tubes is their transceivers (radio transmitter/receivers).

Good luck,

Glen Martin, N0QFT

                    Tarun Kumar
                    Dalai                 To:     [log in to unmask]
                    <[log in to unmask]       cc:
                    ET.IN>                Subject:     enquiry
                    Sent by: Stable
                    Isotope
                    Geochemistry
                    <ISOGEOCHEM@LIS
                    T.UVM.EDU>

                    11/07/01 04:07
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to Stable
                    Isotope
                    Geochemistry

Hi all!!
        We are in need of some eltronic tubes (Raytheon make, CK6146B
8298A) for the power supply unit of our Mass Spec.

        Could anyone tell me where these can be purchased?
regards
Tarun

 Tarun K. Dalai, Research Scholar     | Fax   :+91 (79) 630 1502
 Oceanography and Climate Studies Div.|
 Physical Research Laboratory         | Tel   :+91 (79) 630 2129
 Navrangpura                          | Telex :0121 6397 PRL IN
 Ahmedabad - 380 009, India           | E-mail:[log in to unmask]