Oliver-

About 3 months ago I had to replace the TPH060 Pfeiffer turbo on our MAT252 with a TPH062. Pfeiffer is no longer rebuilding the TPH060 and the TPH062 is there replacement/upgrade. Not being able to find a replacement in a reasonable amount of time I went with the replacement from Pfeiffer. I had to wait 2 wks for a rebuilt TPH062 which cost about $2900 US. According to Pfeiffer there aren't too many options left without upgrading the turbo controller. Perhaps it would be good to hear from anyone who has found a way around this problem.

Cheers,

Dave