Hi All,
I am having a problem with my Real32 also
  I got an error message that the real32.sys file was
corrupt. I tried to reinstall Real32 but each time at the end of the
setup I get the error message "error opening or creating file Copying
A:\ibmdos.com to c:\Real32.sys." and I can not do anything but abort the
insulation. Real32 has been running on this computer for over a year,
and I can use the same installation disks to install Real32 on a
different computer. I would just use the other computer but then I have
to reinstall Isodat7.4. I have run scan disk and defragmented the disk
but that did not help.

Thanks
Pat
--