On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Dana Dorsett wrote:

> Solution: Atomic or ESS bindings where you can dial it several cm fore/aft
> until Goldilocks find the postition that's "just right". Or use a
> cutting-board lifter and expect to drill a few extra sets of holes.

That's my plan. And while we're on the topic, what do you think the
strongest riser-to-ski hole pattern is? I'm leaning toward something like
one far forward or back for ease of posistioning, and then a wide 4 hole.
Somehting liek a superloop, cept much much wider with 2 screws ahead of
the binding and 3 screws behind (or vice-versa, which is better?). Maybe a
6 hole, diamond shape would be hte way to go? Like this (x is
riser-to-ski, o is binding to riser) :
 |   x       x   |
 | x  o        x |
 |   x       x   |