THEY HERE!!!!!

Beautiful, beautiful ski. I am SO happy!
Much, much lighter than I expected, they feel similar in weight to my 193
Sierras. The pair probably weigh as much as one Axiom. I think these are
gonna be kick-ass tele skis. I measured chord--center and it seems to be
about 6" in front of the boot center mark, which is normally a bit back. I
think if you're going alpine you should mount them slightly forward
(maybe 1-2 cm) to make them faster edge to edge for eastern woods
adventures. I'll probably go with a cutting board drilled for a variety
of different positions... but I think forward of the suggested mount will
work best.

Still debating between my superloops and a new set of VP-II's. I think the
neutral feel of the VP will be really nice on a powder ski, and from what
I saw last weekend they seem beefy enough to steer these bad boys.

Jerm