From: "Geoffrey Duke" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:15 PM
Subject: Discussion: Microsoft Licensing for entire campus

Colleagues;

I've asked Rick Grady, New England Higher Education representative for
Microsoft, to speak with the IT Standards Group about the possible
options available for a campus-wide licensing agreement covering
Microsoft product.

  Wednesday, December 19
  1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
  Waterman 247a Conference room

It's sure to be an interesting discussion. I encourage anyone who has
any interest to attend. If you have any questions, let me know.

--Geoff