Jon:

Trust me, we use ALL of our vintage Apple computers and they all run
Appleworks BUT we have about 30-40 LC's as in not LC II's or LC III's
- LC's....

In a lot of cases it is the only computer in the classroom and as you
know LC's can browse the web - with Netscape 2x which can't read a
lot of web pages - especially web pages that have java (a lot).

We do take donations but I'd really like to get rid of them and put
some newer PPC's in the classrooms. Our school district does not have
a computer budget - instead we rely on grants and donations.

- Bryan

--

Bryan Thompson
Technology Facilitator