The TLC grant (three years) was an excellent boost to technology
needs in our school district. Unfortunately the bulk of computer
equipment was put into the elementary school and middle school but
the high school was left high and dry. I'm redistributing some of the
computers but the high school is in bad shape. I hope some day the
TLC grant comes back again!

- Bryan

--

Bryan Thompson