-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Prospects for federal tech funds in Vermont

The TLC grant (three years) was an excellent boost to technology needs
in our school district. Unfortunately the bulk of computer equipment was
put into the elementary school and middle school but the high school was
left high and dry. I'm redistributing some of the computers but the high
school is in bad shape. I hope some day the TLC grant comes back again!

- Bryan

--

Bryan Thompson
Technology Facilitator