[log in to unmask] writes:
>An educational technology coordinator from  a Supervisory Union in the NW
>has asked if anyone has a list of what schools/districts/su's are using
>for
>student management software (such as SASI, WinSchool, MMS), and if they
>have
>some kind of method to use student assessment data. I know the management
>software and use of assessment data are not necessarily linked.

ACSU is using SASI at grades 7-12 for student managment software.  One
elementary school is using MacSchool and the others aren't using anything
really other than a minimal database in Appleworks or Access.

We have a person at the Central Office responsible for collecting student
assessment data and putting it in an Excel spreadsheet.  Not very
sophisticated, but it allows her to make charts/graphs for the
Superintendent and Assessment Committee.  The data is also shared with
schools as they develop their yearly action plans

....Gregg