From: Adrian O'Chromer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 8:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] (Non-VT) 12/2/01

I think I got my $15 worth.  My legs hurt so I must have.  The skiing was
on T2 and Upper Sunday Punch.  Lower Sunday punch was open as a way to
avoid downloading, but you wouldn't want to ski it much as there where
several places where the snow narrowed to < 12" wide and ~2" deep.

T2 was in OK shape (considering the weather) with a few rocks starting to
come through in the troughs of some bumps.

Sunday Punch, likewise.  A couple well-marked bare spots to avoid on each.