>What's the source?  Skiing weatherman sounds great but what are his credentials?

In addition to what Skip and others have already written, he syndicates a brief ski-oriented spot to TV stations for their newscasts.  He travels around to film it - hence, the Utah reference.  When I was living in the Albany area he was a local TV meterologist.  Not sure if he still retains this latter role, however.

--
-----
Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher