From: Tag Gross [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 9:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Read It and Weep

I was already depressed after viewing amazing conditions on most of the
western resort cams. Then the endless discussion of the Phat boys and their
use. Then I opened my mail and the ski porn version of Powder was in it and
now this web link. I'm happy for you Leigh but that was the last straw for
me. The final blow to the body and spirit. There's only one thing I can do
and that's call the travel agent!