I hiked that section of the LT in August, southbound, and was keeping my
eyes out for it on the way.  Never did see it.  That thing's got to be so
incredibly grown in by now....I remember volunteering a year or two ago at
Magic (which was only closed for a decade, at best) to clear brush and you
could barely see, no less bushwhack through the throngs of saplings,
hobblebush, striped maple, etc.

LB